posted Jun 3, 2015, 11:54 AM by firstname.lastname@example.org
updated Dec 27, 2016, 6:37 AM by Bryan Tallitsch
- Navigate to http://tech.dist428.org
- Chances are, if you are reading this page you are already there!
- On the left hand navigation select [Change Student Password]
- Read the instructions, then click on the http://password link
- Once you have clicked the http://password link, you will be prompted for credentials. Enter them with the following syntax:
- Username: dist428\first.last
- Password: yourpasswordhere
- Note: some district staff have a non-standard account name, such as jdoe instead of john.doe. Just use whatever username you use to login to district computer
- Click Log In, and you will be directed to a page where you will enter the student ID.
- Once the student ID is entered, click Reset Student Password
- Once you have clicked Reset Student password, a text prompt will appear with a new password for the student.
- IMPORTANT: Before the student can begin using their new password, they must sign in to gmail ONCE (not chromebook).
- Use your own computer- and navigate to http://gmail.com
- Sign yourself out.
- Go back to http://gmail.com and sign in as the student with the new password. (NOTE: Capitals matter)
- Once you have successfully signed into the student's email, they can log into the chromebook again with the new password.