Here you will find various patches, scripts, and updates for your district machine. Please try to use this page for your software updates, many websites will try to trick you into 'updating java/adobe' and may infect your machine.
NOTE: If you do not have administrative rights on your machine, these will not work.
- Adobe Reader
- VLC (All-format Video player)
- Google Chrome
- Quicktime Player
- Google Earth
- Google Drive
- Web Plugins (Java/Flash/Shockwave/Air/Silverlight)
- Office 2013 [Internal Edition for District PCs only]
- Faronics Insight Teacher [One-to-One Config]
- Java 7 [HVAC Requirement]
- Java 8 [HVAC Requirement]
- Search Everything
- Adobe Flash Offline Installers for mass-intallation
- This will update sophos to the latest sophos with respect to the new network path (current version 10.6).
- Give this a try if you are having issue printing. This will clear all current printers and re-add them. It will also refresh the print spooler. (Must be an admin of computer to run)
- This cleaner cleans all web browsers, and various windows temp directories. Run if you are having caching issues in browsers, or need an overall cleanup.
- This will show you all DLLs, Programs, and Scripts that run when your OS boots. Very powerful for decreasing your boot times.
- TFC cleans temp files from your machine. Can help with various issues.
- ADWCleaner [Always Current Version]
- ADW Cleaner removes potentially unwanted software and junk from your machine.
- MBAM removes most adware/malware infections (random pop-ups, false virus warnings, etc). Can be run as a staff member. You can also use this on home computers to clean up infected machines, for FREE!
- TRON [Always Current Version]
- Tron is a script that "fights for the User"; basically automates a bunch of scanning/disinfection/cleanup tools on a Windows system. It must be run as an administrator. This tool is free to use on any computer, not just district equipment. If you have a 'sick' PC at home or at work, this tool could save you a trip to the repair depot.
- Junkware Removal Tool [Always Current Version]
- This cleaner cleans all web browsers, and various windows temp directories. Run if you are having caching issues in browsers, or need an overall cleanup. A bit more robust than WinCleaner.
- *Do not run this until you have exhausted all other options*
- Closed source anti-rootkit, virus, and malware removal tool. Can possibly damage system as it works at the windows kernel level.
- *Do not use on Windows 10*