How to update district mailing lists.
Post date: Sep 1, 2015 7:45:58 PM
- Now, select ' Switch organization view to: [d428.org]'
- Next you will get a list of groups that you are a part of, find the email group you want to manage- then click 'manage'
- On the left hand navigation under Members, select 'direct add members'
- Alternatively, if you wish to remove someone from a group you can put a check next to the employee's account, then click 'Actions' then select 'Remove from group'.
- Type the employee's name you want to add to the mailing list. (make sure to use @d428.org not @dist428.org)
- Separate each employee with a comma if adding multiple.
- (ex. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Click ' Add '
- That's all. The users added will now receive emails from the distribution group.