Transfer files to Google Drive via Chrome Browser
Post date: Jun 16, 2015 3:48:43 PM
- Create a folder to put the files in.
- [Click the big red NEW on the left]
- [Click FOLDER]
- [Type a name for the folder, ex. y-drive-backup-2015]
- Double click the folder you created to open it.
- You should see a drop files here area in drive, this is where you will click and drag files from your computer into the browser.
- Files will begin uploading. When complete, you will see (finished) next to the file in the bottom right dialog.
Here is a video tutorial: