Using Microsoft Office on a Chromebook [Office 365]
Post date: May 14, 2015 8:28:54 PM
Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is available for all staff and students- and can be used on a Chromebook.
To use Office365 on a Chromebook, follow these steps:
- *Login here first* - https://portal.office.com/
- Use your district google login, ex. email@example.com
- Bookmark the page above if you plan on using Office365 frequently
- Once logged in, you'll need to setup OneDrive. To setup OneDrive click the icon below.
- Click [Next]
- Microsoft will now setup your OneDrive! Woohoo!
- Eventually, your drive will say it is 'ready' click ok.
- If prompted to 'get social'- click No Thanks (unless you're into that).
- Now- click the app grid at the top left of the webpage, select whichever Office product you wish to use!