BYOD: Joining the district wireless network.
Post date: May 4, 2015 4:09:09 PM
Bringing your own device? Need internet? Here's how to get connected at District 428!
NOTE: Depending on which device you are using, these steps may vary. This guide will be using Android 5.0.
- On Android or iOS, go to Settings, then click Wi-Fi
- On Windows/OSX/ChromeOS, go to your WiFi list.
- Select Dist428Guest (there is no password!)
- Now open any browser on your phone (or computer) and navigate to http://www.dist428.org/
- You will now get a Network Access User Authentication box, enter your district credentials here!
- Click the 'SUBMIT' button. (If the page refreshes and nothing happens, you probably pressed enter on your android keyboard instead of clicking submit.)
- You are now connected! Every 2 hours you will be asked to re-authenticate for security reasons.